NEW YORK, September 12, 2011 - From the makers of Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchise, Sengoku is a strategy game with a difference. Focusing on the rich cast of characters, this strategy RPG allows the player to take control of a clan leader, or subordinate, and rise to prominence in your attempt to become an all-powerful Shogun. Fight to unite the land of the Rising Sun under your iron fist through a combination of deal making, deploying samurai and unleashing shadowy Ninja.
The Sengoku single player demo contains two clans spanning 15 years of gameplay.
• Single-player only
• Two clans spanning 15 years of gameplay
• No Save or Load feature
• Control a noble family in Feudal Japan
• Rise in influence and power inside your clan and then go on to claim the ultimate prize
• Conquer and grow while rewarding your most valued retainers as you make a bid to become Shogun
• Detailed historical map of Japan during the warring states era
• Make deals with external factions including the Portuguese and the Dutch
• Employ the aid of powerful Ninja clans when your Samurai armies are not enough
Sengoku is set to release digitally tomorrow as well as retail during the week for a suggested retail price of $29.99/€29.99.