5th March 2010, London, UK: Origin8 are pleased to announce a major update to their hit iPhone/iPod Touch tower defense sequel "Sentinel 2: Earth Defense". Version 1.4, now in submission, enables downloadable content as well as providing free enhancements to the base game. Expansion Pack One, priced at $0.99 or regional equivalent, will be available as an in-app purchase upon approval.
Free content features:
- One menacing new enemy unit, integrated into all existing campaign maps.
- A new Sentinel ship weapon, the ION bomb, providing a spectacular explosion and damage over time.
- Two new missions based on existing campaign maps.
- New OpenFeint achievements.
- Bug fixes and balance tweaks for existing missions.
Expansion Pack One features:
- Two new maps, Barracks and Overpass, both with unique mechanics and challenging layouts.
- A tough new enemy present on DLC maps only.
- Three new missions based on DLC maps.
- OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements for the new maps and missions.
Sentinel 2: Earth Defense is the critically acclaimed sequel to Sentinel: Mars Defense, and has been a constant presence in the App Store Strategy and Action games charts since its release in June 2009. For more information, screenshots, video, and a round up of press and reviews visit http://www.origin8.com/sentinel2. Sentinel 2: Earth Defense is available from the iTunes App Store for $2.99 or regional equivalent at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sentinel-2-earth-defense/id320388936?mt=8
About us: Origin8 is an innovative mobile developer based in London, UK. With an experienced team whose credits cover a vast number of gaming platforms, they specialise in games and entertainment for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. Origin8’s acclaimed products include "Sentinel: Mars Defense", one of Apple’s App Store Anniversary top 30 games.
Press and media contact: email@example.com