5th September 2011
My Interactive Ltd –Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Building on the success of the number 1 selling cricket management game ‘My Interactive Ltd’ in conjunction with Childish Things Ltd and Four Door Lemon Ltd, are proud to announce the release of Cricket Captain 2011. The first ever cricket management game for the iPhone is now available as a combined iPad, iPhone app.
Impressive new features include, for the first time in cricket management simulation, on-line match play amongst PC, iPhone and MAC users. The bar again has been raised with an improved one day match engine, and refined player ability generation. Build a world class, county, state or international side from our complete database of over 3000 players.
The games second innings on the App Store brings an improved, detailed and critically acclaimed game to sports fans and cricket lovers everywhere.
CRICKET CAPTAIN 2011 NEW FEATURES
- On – line match play amongst PC, iPhone and MAC users.
- Play on line with your English or Australian domestic team.
- Improved match engine speed.
- New custom field setting mode allows to re-define every field in the game and quickly switch between them when you change your bowler tactics.
- New twenty-over international championship and player ratings give you more silverware to play for in your quest for creating the number one side in world cricket.
- Improved one day match engine and refined player ability generation provide an even more realistic cricket experience.
- Full schedule of one day and twenty – over International fixtures, plus stand alone International game modes.
- Complete I English and Australian domestic systems.
- Updated team kits for International and home sides.
- One day and twenty- over records for partnerships and best performances.
- Complete player database of over 3000 players including every player currently playing first class or limited over cricket from around the world.
- Up to date county and state squads for the new season.
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.
- Improved player abilities to provide even greater realism.
- Accurate and up to date rules.
Tony Kavanagh, Business Development Director, My Interactive Ltd:
‘I didn’t think Cricket Captain 2010 could be bettered but we have produced a game that is a visual, tactical and aesthetic tour de force and I am delighted to again be working with our partners to ensure the highest standards of stunning game play.
Simon Barratt, Director, Four Door Lemon Ltd:
‘Implementing the cross-platform multiplayer was vital to this iteration of Cricket Captain and we’re very pleased with the final result we achieved. Following on from last year’s success we hope that cricket fans will greatly enjoy the game!’
ABOUT CHILDISH THINGS
Childish Things have been creating cricket management titles since 1998 when International Cricket Captain first hit the shelves to wide critical acclaim. The game was an instant success, reaching number one in the UK PC charts with over 50,000 sales. The game has been refined and re-worked with incredible attention to detail, helping to capture every nuance of modern cricket. New frontiers have been opened through versions for PlayStation, PSP, iPhone and now iPhone, with the current version set to reach its biggest ever yearly audience.
ABOUT FOUR DOOR LEMON
Four Door Lemon Limited is a game developer and service provider based in Bradford, Yorkshire.
Formed in 2005 this multi-platform studio has worked on a large number of successful titles with partners including Sony XDEV, Ubisoft, In2Games. Recently Four Door Lemon have also self-published several of their own titles including QuizQuizQuiz, You Are The Ref, You Are The Umpire and Tic Toc Body Pop while continuing to work with partners on other IPs.