Irvine, Calif. – Oct. 20, 2011 – SG Interactive is celebrating the arrival of Halloween with a slew of in-game events, quests and items across all of its titles. Beginning today and running through the first weeks of November, Project Blackout, Pangya United, Trickster Online, Grand Chase: Chaos and Crossfire Europe will feature special Halloween-themed activities and events, providing players a scary good time and the opportunity to earn points and prizes. All five games also will host Halloween sales on regular and special items during this time.
Other special events include:
- Players can complete the missions in the Halloween Mission Card Set by Nov. 2 for a sweet bounty; Halloween Knuckles and a Halloween Medic Kit that lasts seven days, along with 2,000 credits.
- The Trickster Online community can participate in a little friendly competition this Halloween with the Facebook Halloween Costume Contest, and the forum-based Screenshot Contest. Winners of these contests will receive game points and in-game items.
- Players who log in and play the daily Halloween-themed quests can win rare items such as in-game gear.
Grand Chase: Chaos
- Players can grind in the Nightmare Circus dungeon, purchase Death Necklaces for characters from the shop, and traverse the Smashing Pumpkin PvP map.
- All-time favorite Soul Reaper Club Set has returned, which endows players with increased stats and features spooky game play sound effects when hitting a perfect shot. Players can also go Trick or Treating for Halloween Goodies, or go hunting for Candy Boxes hidden across Pangya Island.
- Halloween is a time when strange but good things happen in the Crossfire Europe battlefield – players will receive additional EXP/GP for completing special events. Players also can currently access a special Halloween map, and look forward to upcoming Halloween-themed items.
Project Blackout is a free-to-play online first person shooter (FPS) pitting players against players in a wide variety of game modes. Testing gamers' skills with fast-paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times, the graphics, surround sound, and camera effects add to the realistic gaming experience.
Trickster Online is an anime-style massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) set on a fantasy island in the Pacific Ocean, in which players are challenged to solve a mystery for the chance to earn Don Cavalier's fortune.
Grand Chase : Chaos is a side-scrolling action MMORPG game allowing up to six players to engage in thrilling fights with each other. Players choose to fight monsters in dungeons or against each other in combat. Player-versus-player mode provides two types of battle, team battle and survival. Each type supports tag match and item mode.
Pangya United is an anime-style casual online multiplayer golf game. The game provides five different modes: Versus, Tournament, Battle, Ghost and Family mode.
Crossfire Europe is a fast-paced military combat shooter between two competing mercenary forces, Global Risk and Black List. Players will choose which side to join and battle in different gameplay modes including: Escape, Team Death Match, Elimination, Search and Destroy, Mutation, and the unique Ghost mode.
For more information, visit http://gamerage.com/.
About SG Interactive
Headquartered in Southern California, SG Interactive (formerly Ntreev USA) is a publisher of high-quality online games. Founded in 2006 and acquired by noted game developer SmileGate in 2010, SG Interactive is dedicated to providing players with free online games, a welcoming virtual community and outstanding customer support. Offering a diverse and expanding selection of titles which currently includes anime action brawler Grand Chase : Chaos, casual golf game Pangya United, MMORPG Trickster Online, and multiplayer first-person shooters Project Blackout and Crossfire Europe, SG Interactive hopes to continue bringing smiles to players all over the world as they prepare for the launch of their new online gaming portal this year.