WELLINGTON, New Zealand– March 3, 2010– Sidhe, New Zealand's largest game production studio, today announced that award-winning its original title, Shatter® is coming to PC. Shatter PC will feature new PC-exclusive game modes including Endless Mode, Endless Co-op Multiplayer, Time Attack, and Time Attack Co-op Multiplayer.
Shatter PSN won IGN’s Best PlayStation Store Game of 2009, and the Best Downloadable Award at the Game Developers Association of Australia (GDAA) Game Developers Awards 2009. Now, PC gamers will have the opportunity to play the game, which will be available on Steam in the coming weeks and also feature Steam achievements and leaderboards.
“Bringing Shatter to new audiences has always been our goal,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of Sidhe.“Following the warm reception we received for the PlayStation 3 version, taking Shatter to PC on the Steam platform was a natural next step.”
About Shatter® for PC
Shatter is a retro-inspired brick-breaking game that merges familiar action with unique twists and a modern crafted production approach.
• Innovative controls, physics effects, power-ups, special attacks, and boss battles which combine to provide an experience that is always interactive.
• Story Mode, Boss Rush, Bonus Mode, and all new game modes Endless Mode, Endless Co-op Multiplayer, Time Attack Mode and Time Attack Co-op Multiplayer
• A Vibrant 3D Style presented across 10 distinct worlds in high resolution.
• A fully scored soundtrack featuring over 90 minutes of award winning original music
• Steam Leaderboards and Achievements for all modes
For more information on Shatter, visit: www.shattergame.com
Founded in 1997, Sidhe is an award-winning developer of console, handheld and PC games. The largest game production studio in New Zealand, Sidhe has a proven track record of creating high-quality, mass-market, licensed and original titles for a worldwide audience. The studio has produced more than 20 high-profile titles including the award winning original titles GripShift® and Shatter®, Speed Racer The Videogame, as well as multiple games based on the NRL Rugby League franchise. For more information on Sidhe, please visit: www.sidhe.co.nz
Copyright© 2010 Prodigy Design Limited. Shatter and Sidhe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
# # #
International Digital Entertainment Agency