ShinyLoot, an emerging PC, Mac, and Linux online game store, today announces August 26, 2013 as their public launch date. In open beta since March 2013, ShinyLoot is confident they are now ready to compete with the top digital distributors. More importantly for customers, ShinyLoot is promising quite a large launch sale that will involve most of their 400+ game library for six weeks of deals. Already with a large choice of games in their library, they believe they have built a store whose features will be a welcome sight for gamers. Some of the highlights include:
- Commitment to unobtrusive DRM. Titles are guaranteed to offer either no DRM or a one time key activation on install or first launch only.
- Search filters that allow users to search over 140 individual features and cross reference those with genres, settings, DRM, price, and discount rates to find a particular game using billions of possible combinations.
- No client required, with an optional download manager to manage games and pause or resume downloads.
- Focus on leveling the playing field through search based shopping for lesser known, well rated games from independent developers and small to medium publishers.
- Free Desura and/or Steam keys included with over 85 games.
- Direct link program for developers and publishers that offers an industry high rate split for linking to owned titles plus bonus revenue sharing on other developers' games purchased.
- Free credits offered for quality user reviews.
The company promises to make innovation, alongside customer and developer interaction, their top priorities moving forward. For more information, please visit ShinyLoot at http://www.shinyloot.com or email email@example.com.