Glendale, Ariz.—June 30, 2014— Mousee Games together with Quant Games, today announced the launch of Siege online the New Edge, the first expansion for the MMORPG published worldwide by Mousee Games.
Siege Online combines in-depth strategy with a complex economy and a sophisticated guild system to create an immersive and challenging gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen before.
Over 100 different buildings are available for players to develop their personal castles and their army with more than 40 different troops, and extensive support for dynamic player interactions includes a well-developed guild system, and PVP zones with battles, global events, raids against rival Guilds, alliances and diplomacy
The expansion changes a lot the gameplay in Siege Online making it easier and more accessible to mid-casual players. It improves the level design of many zones making easier to cross them and also the landscaping has been improved adding paths and transportation methods. A lot of new mounts have been added to the game, so players can travel among the huge world of Siege Online faster. The experience gained from quests during the first levels has been increased and opponents in the starting zones are now easier to fight. A lot of construction and buildings upgrade now need less time to be completed and the Construction rating required to buy edicts have been lowered.
A big change has been applied to the Command Skills: each skills path has been balanced making each of them more useful for the player. Also due to the number of skill points available being increased, players can learn more skills
Key patch notes of the new game expansion include:
- Improved the landscaping in many zones: added streets, directions, transportations
- A new complete tutorial for new players
- Added a lot of different mounts with special abilities
- Lowered the time and cost of all the new buildings and buildings upgrades
- Lowered the needed Construction Rating to buy edicts (to gain titles)
- The starting zones have been designed to be easier and less challenging
- New skills organization: balancing and more skills points available for players
For more information, please visit http://siege-online.com/