September 14th, 2011 - Exalt Studios announces the release of Silas. Welcome to planet Silas - A tournament has been formed, and the best have been chosen to fight. The user will learn how to fly, race, and kill with precision while unlocking tons of cheats and achievements. As they become better, they will gain new online perks and ranks, advance to the top of the leaderboards, and ultimately become the best this planet has ever seen. In the first ever FPS/Kart Hybrid, it´s up to the player to decide how they want to play. With gameplay modes that allow them to get in on the action like they never have before. From the fast paced races, to the kart combat on the ground and air, Silas delivers an intense experience that never slows down!
Play against your friends online or in LAN, or keep to yourself in the single player modes. With 21 levels, 18 weapons, 10 modes, and over 30 original songs there is a lot of content to enjoy!
Silas Download Features:
- Unique Intense Gameplay. Reach great speeds while still maintaining solid maneuverability.
- Innovative Ground-Air/Air-Air Combat. Take the battle to the skies with the flight powerups, or bring down anyone in the air using the instant "Turret Mode" functions of the weapons.
- A Really Deep Single Player Experience. There are 12 characters and karts in Silas, each with their own unique attributes. Play in the Grand-Prix, V.S, Time Trail, and Mercenary Modes. Plus 24 achievements, 20 cheats, and even a museum showing off the games development over the years. Silas delivers many hours of gameplay with tons of unlockables.
- The Full Multiplayer Experience. Up to 12 player online gameplay. Create a profile and gain up to 50 different ranks and 30 perks. Enjoy leaderboards, stats tracking, and LAN gameplay. Modes include Capture the flag, Capture the Pipes, Deathmatch, Team-Deathmatch, Survival, and Online racing.
- 21 Diverse Worlds. Designed for great gameplay before any major graphics work is done on them, they offer both and immersive experience and a great sense of flow. Since this is a fantasy game with a sci-fi edge, the world?s range anywhere from snow, to deserts, to space, to the unknown.
- 18 Weapons, 32 Different Functions. Each weapon has 2 functions suited for different situations. There are 2 classifications of weapons, projectile based and turret based. The turret based weapons utilize a lock-on system never seen in racing games before, allowing a seamless experience between racing and targeting. Or users can duke it out in "Shooter Mode" which allows them to seamlessly target your foes in battle.
- 32 Song Original Soundtrack. Each song in the game was produced to the best quality possible by Loudcore. With 100?s of audio effects, and 32 songs, the audio is top notch in Silas.
- Dynamic tutorial modes that teach players how to play directly in the game.
Pricing and Availability
Silas runs under Windows XP, Vista, and 7. The game only costs $9.95. Further information on the product, as well as its trial version is available at http://www.kartsilas.com. The game can be also purchased at Direct2Drive, Desura, Gamersgate, and Beamdog.
About Exalt Studios Inc.
Exalt Studios Inc. was formed in 2004 as a company with the aim to provide people with great PC games. Currently there is only one developer, which also happens to be the founder.
# # #
NOTE TO EDITORS: Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional information on Silas. Contact William Sworin at email@example.com for more information. A registration key to Silas is available upon request to all editors considering a review.