Bracknell, UK – 19th December 2012 – The weather *inside* is frightful, as today there’s a new (free) Christmas - themed update for Dungeons – The Dark Lord, the critically acclaimed dungeon building strategy game from Kalypso Media. The new DLC is available only to those who purchased Dungeons or Dungeons The Dark Lord through Steam. The free DLC, available immediately adds plenty of holiday - themed fun to the game; including new decorations, gimmicks and settings. So jump on your sleigh and grab this new content, as much of it is only available from today through to 1st January, 2012.
Screenshots for the new Christmas - themed DLC can be downloaded here
Available from 19th December until 1st January, 2012 –
- New Christmas background image in main menu
- Christmas theme can be enabled/disabled at any time via the menu
- All debris in the dungeon is Christmas-themed, including snow debris and piles of presents (only in the catacomb settings)
- Two new prestige gimmicks: fireplace and evil snowman
- All goblins wear Santa hats
- The catacomb setting of all dungeons (excluding “Hell” and “Temple”) include snow/ice on the floor/ceiling to make it more seasonal
- Enable the new single player “Pinata” game mode in all custom maps
- New "It's Christmas" map that uses the above features the whole year round. Also the heroes in this map don't drop gold but presents. These presents can be sold to a special merchant in the map in the order to gain gold.
For more information about Dungeons – The Dark Lord, please visit: www.dungeons-game.com