Slitherine and Illustrious Software are proud to announce the release of their latest product, developed under the Kameleon Project brand: Conquest! Medieval Realms.
The game, developed by UK-based Illustrious Software, is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 7 opposing players lands (either AI players or other human opponents) by defeating their armies and capturing their territories - to do this players will need to unite their lands by building a powerful economy, raising armies to defend the homeland and by capturing enemy land.
George Quinn of Illustrious Software said“We're greatly looking forward to the release of our first commercial project, it's been a lot of hard work and we are very excited to see it at this point. This has been a very interesting experience for us, and we look forward to working with Slitherine and the Kameleon project again in the future. We hope that everyone gets as much out of playing Conquest! as we did out of making it.”
The game is now available for purchase worldwide through digital download at http://www.slitherine.com/games/conquest_pc.
“It’s great to see another team complete a game through the Kameleon Project. Conquest! is a different type of game to those we normally produce and it’s lighter puzzle strategy gaming could really open up new audiences. The other 6 teams working on Kameleon Project games should be making sure we have more games like this in the not too distant future!” said Iain McNeil, Development Director of Slitherine.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, delivers hours and hours of fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
• Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
• Play as the English or the French in the Hundred Years War, or fight the Wars of the Roses.
• Play games with up to 8 human players across a LAN or the internet.
• Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the campaign or skirmish modes.
• Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
• Use the included editors to create your own maps and campaigns