Oxford, 13 th January 2014 – Independent UK developer Rebellion has today announced that Sniper Elite: Zombie Army 2 has launched for PC on Steam in Germany.
Like its predecessor which released in the region in April of last year, Sniper Elite: Zombie Army 2 is an edited edition of the second game in the Sniper Elite spin off series, featuring the same new cooperative and single-player campaign enjoyed worldwide, while removing certain banned symbols in respect of German law.
Notably for the first time in series history, this German edition includes the series’ trademark X-ray kill cam at launch – a feature hitherto not available in the region until added as an update to both Sniper Elite V2 and Sniper Elite: Zombie Army.
- German-exclusive edition of Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army with a tweaked title and banned symbols removed, but otherwise identical gameplay and features.
- Includes a terrifyingly intense new campaign for brave solo players, or 2-4 comrades in online coop.
- Battle horrifying new enemies including the Summoner and Fire Demon.
- Recoil at grotesque new zombie types, improved special effects and new cinematics.
- Screenshots can be downloaded from: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/press-packs/ZA2
- The launch trailer can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrTXCz5CVSc
Robbie Cooke, Marketing Coordinator
Rebellion® is the studio behind worldwide number one hit games such as Sniper Elite V2 and Aliens vs. Predator. One of Europe's leading independent video games developers and comic book publishers, Rebellion is privately owned company based in Oxford, United Kingdom, and prides itself on its unique and innovative approach to IP development and stewardship. It has been responsible for a diverse portfolio of publisher-owned and internally developed IPs, including Star Wars BattleFront, Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death, The Simpsons Game and Sniper Elite.
Rebellion’s publishing portfolio includes multi award-winning British science fiction comic 2000 AD, the 2000 AD Graphic Novel line, the internationally-acclaimed fantasy, science fiction and horror imprint Solaris Books, and shared-world pulp imprint Abaddon Books.
For more information please visit: www.rebellion.co.uk
Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RebellionDevelopments
Follow Rebellion on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Rebellion