DUBLIN, IRELAND– January 10 th 2011 - Icon Games Entertainment today announces that Soccer Bashi is available Worldwide for Nintendo WiiWare, priced at 500 Nintendo Points.
“Soccer Bashi is a unique take on the Breakout theme where you destroy the defender blocks and smash the ball into the goal to win. You can volley the ball for extra speed and power,” said Richard Hill-Whittall, Director of Icon Games Entertainment.
“A fully featured built-in game editor offers unlimited level design possibilities, or you can play through the 90 game levels over several different play modes, including Arcade and Customisable Tournaments.”
Soccer Bashi Features:
· 90 Levels of goal scoring, block breaking fun. With special level features including animated blocks, exploding blocks, shield blocks, invisible blocks and deadly 3D defender enemies
· 10 challenging end of zone Bosses to defeat
· Level Editor to build your own levels. Up to 100 user created levels can be stored
· Tournament mode allows you to create your own unique tournaments using game levels or your own levels
· A wealth of special achievements and secrets to unlock, including secret level backgrounds and game block sets
A Soccer Bashi Media Kit (containing screen-shots, banners, logos and a sell sheet) can be downloaded from:
For more information on Icon Games Entertainment, please visit www.icongames.com or follow us on Twitter @IconGamesEnt.
Soccer Bashi has been rated E by ESRB and 3+ by PEGI.
About Icon Games Entertainment
Icon is an independent game development&digital publishing studio committed to creating games with a focus on compelling gameplay&fun! Icon has developed and released games for a variety of platforms, including Wii, PSP, iPhone and PC.
© 2011 Icon Games Entertainment Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Icon Games Entertainment Ltd