EMPYRIA, EO (May 23, 2012) –Nordic Games reveals the intro-trailer for its latest upcoming installment of the SpellForce saga, SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny. The release date of SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny is June 19, 2012:
Download-Link (~30 MB): http://www.nordicgames.at/files/sffidk89jrh/SF-FID-intro-trailer.zip
In times of war and chaos you will assume the role of a young man, who is supposed to liberate the entire world of Eo from the new, nameless evil. Along with a group of diverse heroes and a dragon as trustful companions, you will fight to gain information about this mysterious new enemy and thereby discover your own true destiny.
With daring and courage you will be able to succeed in this epic, brand-new, and strategic RTS/PRG-Mix that combines the storylines of the previous SpellForce-games and continues further.
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Singleplayer campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
END OF MESSAGE
Philipp Brock, PR Nordic Games
Tel.: +43(0)664 88737207
About Nordic Games GmbH
Nordic Games GmbH is a wholly owned publishing subsidiary of Nordic Games Holding AB. Founded in 2011, the Vienna/Austria based company Nordic Games GmbH puts great emphasis on its extensive game catalogue. The core portfolio comprises products and brands which have recently been acquired from JoWooD Entertainment AG and DreamCatcher Interactive Inc., and further IPs and trademarks will follow.
The company will pursue the long-term goal of delivering quality products that live up to expectations of gamers worldwide. For more information, please visit nordicgames.at.