LONDON (6 th October, 2011) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announced Army Corps of Hell™ as an exclusive title for the PlayStation®Vita system.
Developed by Entersphere, Inc., Army Corps of Hell brings a new level of vicious combat, dark humor and lightning-quick action to the PlayStation®Vita.Players control an army of a hundred goblin soldiers with various classes and abilities to defeat a host of enemies in order to reclaim the King of Hell’s throne. In Army Corps of Hell, players can take full advantage of the PlayStation®Vita system’s unique control features to experience war like never before!
“ Army Corps of Hell is an exciting new title for us, and we’re thrilled to be bringing it to the PlayStation®Vita exclusively,” said Sarah Hoeksma, vice president of brand for Square Enix Ltd., “The team at Entersphere is creating a unique experience which will really stand out from the other titles coming to the PlayStation®Vita in the launch window”.
Defeated in battle, the King of Hell is stripped of his powers and banished from his throne. Burned to a meager corpse, the dethroned king uses the last of his strength to take command of a corps of weak-minded goblins. He commands this ragtag army of bloodthirsty goblins as he fights through hell to reclaim his throne, destroying his enemies and looting their corpses for equipment along the way.
· Command massive goblin armies – Annihilate your enemies by controlling an army of 100 goblin soldiers with assorted classes and abilities. Restore the King of Hell’s control, empower his army to take on all comers, and reclaim his place as the ruler of the underworld!
· Unleash the PlayStation®Vita! – Use the rear touch pad to command your goblins to play instruments, each activating special properties. Revive your hero, rejuvenate your soldiers and inspire your army to increase their strength! Skillful play will be rewarded with significant benefits and a greater edge against the demon horde.
· Reap the spoils of war to outfit your corps – Combine materials dropped by fallen foes to create new equipment for your troops. Customize your corps’ equipment and items to change the look and upgrade the abilities of your goblin soldiers.
· Team up with friends and increase the challenge – Play with up to four players via ad-hoc multiplayer and face tougher bosses to acquire rare items!
Title Army Corps of Hell
Release Date 2012
· Army Corps of Hell Official Homepage:
Army Corps of Hell is not yet rated.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 58 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/.
© 2011 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. ARMY CORPS OF HELL, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, IO INTERACTIVE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment. Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Square Enix Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under the number 01804186 whose registered office is situated at Wimbledon Bridge House, 1 Hartfield Road, London, SW19 3RU, United Kingdom