Boise, ID, February 2, 2010: SquigglyFrog Studios, an independent developer based in Boise Idaho, announces the release of its newest game for the Xbox Live Indie Games. Kollectiv 360 is now available for purchase for 80 Microsoft Points or roughly $1 or as a free demo through any Xbox Live connected Xbox 360 console.
Synopsis: Kollectiv 360 is a fast paced puzzle based action game that combines elements from other popular puzzle and strategy games to come up with a brand new, unique and addicting gameplay style and objective. Players will delight in the mutiple levels of difficulty and various gameplay modes. Plan your moves accordingly and try to aim for the awesome bonus of the Kollectiv!
· Fast paced puzzle based action
· Multiple game modes and difficulties!
· Unlimited levels and replayability
· Multiple tracks of amazing music!
· Beautiful photographic backgrounds!
· Platform: Xbox 360
· Release Date: February 2, 2010
· Size: 27mb total
· Category: Puzzle&Trivia
· Ratings: Violence 0/3 - Sex 0/3 - Mature Content 0/3
· Download / Informational URL: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550435
· Game Website: http://kollectiv360.squigglyfrog.com
· Developer Website: http://www.squigglyfrog.com
· Twitter Feed: http://www.twitter.com/squigglyfrog