POLAND (JANUARY 17 th, 2014) – Wastelands Interactive’ Fall Weiss – the only strategy game that allows you to invade Poland as Germany or/and Soviet Union – first title of the Campaign Series, a SSI’s Panzer General spiritual successor is now on Greenlight.
Fall Weiss (German codename for Case White attack plan on Poland) the first time gives the player a possibility to recreate the events of the initial campaign of World War 2. What is more important - the course of history can be changed, and the Germans and Soviets can be defeated. It's only a matter of skills (or difficulty settings).
Scale adapted for the size of the conflict
Detailed historical units
Huge modding possibilities
Replayability factor with a lot of "what if" options
Difficulty level customizable for each country
History within a hand's reach
Only computer adaptation of the campaign
Runs well on every hardware
- Realistic presentation of the campaign’s events,
- Supply Depots which are crucial to execute successful offensives,
- HQ units boosting the efficiency of units,
- Historical types of units, like Ulhans, Panzers, Stukas, etc.,
- Major rivers which can really slow the offensive,
- Over 700 of historical units, with a unique photo for almost each of them,