Today it is announced that Super Icon’s game Life of Pixel has kicked off its Steam GreenLight campaign, so get voting! “This is an exciting time, it is our first foray onto Steam, so we are very excited” commented Claire, Business Development at Super Icon.
Life of Pixel is an adventure platform game and has recently begun a Kickstarter campaign to get help bringing the game to new platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS and Android. Stretch Goals include OUYA, Wii-U and PS3 versions with the aim of taking Pixel to a wider audience and spreading the love for ancient home game computers and consoles!
Life of Pixel
- Explore nine classic 8-Bit gaming machines - with more to come!
- 72 levels of platforming goodness
- Authentic pixel graphics based on each machine's graphic limitations
- Fantastic chip music soundtrack using the sound chips for each machine
- Race against the clock, collect the gems and avoid the enemies - easy right?
Steam GreenLight Link
We are an independent multi-platform game development & digital publishing studio who strive to create intelligent playful game titles and Apps with uniqueness to either the gameplay or content. Owned and operated by Richard and Claire Hill-Whittall, the team has developed and released over 30 games for PSVita, PSP, PS2, Wii and PC.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, also I am happy to do an interview.