ATHENS - July 3, 2013 - Glasswing Studio, an independent game development studio based in Athens, Greece, today asked gamers to help bring its first title, the indie co-op FPS INSECTION, to PC, Mac and Linux in 2014 by supporting its newly-launched Kickstarter campaign. INSECTION, which is inspired by classic sci-fi films and games, will feature over-the-top 3D action as four players team up as a ragtag mercenary band trying to save the galaxy from an infestation of angry insects. The campaign, which will run through August 2, 2013, will be used to fund core development efforts, with stretch goals including Oculus Rift and other controller support.
- To learn more about INSECTION and help fund the game, please visit: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/glasswingstudio/insection
- To support INSECTION on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156937457
Backers of the Kickstarter campaign can receive a number of rewards, including:
- In-game pets designed exclusively for Kickstarter Backers
- Limited Packs, with access to Alpha and Beta versions, exclusively designed skins and early access to competitive mode
- QUAD PACK, which includes four game keys to share with friends
- BackerBox, an amazing numbered Collector’s Box
- Opportunities to participate in the game’s development, and even travel to Greece to meet the team
- A limited and numbered character statuette
- And a bevy of hi-res wallpapers and physical art
About Glasswing Studio
Glasswing is an independent game development studio with offices in Athens and London. A five-person team of experienced game designers who previously worked as subcontractors for large studios, Glasswing aims to join the team’s extensive experience with a lifetime of passion for gaming. With its first game, INSECTION, Glasswing is drawing on classic sci-fi movies and games to create an immersive, fun experience.