All aboard! Chillingo and Games Faction’s Storm the Train has been reloaded with more new content, guns, and gadgets.
Change the way you play Storm the Train by swapping agents on the fly. Just swipe your finger to call in Graham, Mason, or Carrera at any time and use their skills and exclusive weapons and gadgets to your advantage.
Meanwhile, the Agency's experimental weapon's department has been working overtime to equip its agents with all manner of useful and insane gadgets. Blast zombies using the Rail Gun, bash robots into bolts with the Gears of Gore, and freeze those pesky ninjas with the Freeze Drone.
They've even spruced up some of your older weapons with a little extra firepower.
Dont forget there's new missions, achievements, and a sale on gadgets.
Lock and load agents! You've got a train to catch.
A full list of what’s new in Storm the Train v1.4 can be found below:
- Each character now has a specific role
- Graham - Soldier
- Mason - Heavy
- Carrera - Medic
- Switch between characters at any time with a finger-swipe
- Each character has specific weapons, drones and a mech suit
- All characters share a common health pool
- Revive as many times as you like
- New - Poison Gun
- New - Rail Gun
- New - Gears of Gore (melee weapon)
- New - Sticky Bomb Launcher
- Improved - Lighting Gun
- Improved - Heat Ray
- New - Healer Drone
- New - Freeze Drone
- New - Healer Mech Suit
- New - Melee Mech Suit
- Improved - Corpse Smasher Drone
- Improved - Turret Drone
- In-game gadgets are now substantially cheaper
- Stars have been re-themed as XP
- The shop has had a new paint-job
- New -Missions
- New Achievements
- Character Select screen removed
- Character Stats moved to main menu
- Many bug fixes and balance tweaks
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android, Windows Phone 7, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.