May 23, 2012 (USA & EU) - Wastelands Interactive has announced that Strategic War in Europe , an innovative strategy game currently in development, will be released on June 8, 2012 at the price point of $14.99 across several digital distribution platforms in both NA & EU regions.
Alongside the announcement of the release date for Strategic War in Europe , Wastelands Interactive will begin offering preorders across several digital distribution platforms starting this Friday, May 25. Preordering will get you 25%
Strategic War in Europe is being developed for the PC by Wastelands Interactive with the goal to create a strategy game with old school elements but a modern day look and feel.
Previews for Strategic War in Europe based on the beta build of the game will be available over the next week at the Strategic War in Europe press site. Wastelands Interactive will also occasionally be posting screenshots and other media from the game on their Facebook.
Some exciting features of Strategic War in Europe are:
- Six unique scenarios spanning the time between 1939-1944
- An expansive map of Europe and North Africa that is 68 hexes wide and 47 hexes high
- Ability for players to control up to 25 countries across the three WW2 alliances (Allies, Axis, USSR)
- Five scaling difficulty settings for each country for added challenge and replayability
- Build your army to attack from land, sea, and air
- Economy and production system with a strategic element based on convoys and railroads
- Technology system that expands five unique areas of research
- Dynamic weather system that affects the tide of war
Wastelands Interactive is an innovative game developer focused on creating approachable and deep grand strategy games. Since its foundation in 2006 the studio has developed World War 2: Road to Victory, World War 2: Time of Wrath, Storm over the Pacific, Air Aces: Pacific and Time of Fury, and already gained popularity within wargamers community.
About Plus One Public Relations
+1 PR focuses on bringing the innovation and passion of indepedent and smaller game developers to gamers worldwide. Founded in 2009, +1 PR has already helped a handful of developers successfully launch their great titles on across many platforms.