New York, USA (August 20, 2007)– Paradox Interactive confirmed today the street date of their next worldwide strategy release– Hearts of Iron Anthology.
Already a classic in the grand strategy genre, this complete collection will include the booster pack Armageddon, new to retail, Hearts of Iron, Hearts of Iron II and Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday. The life-size second rank Paradox medal as well as a large strategy map spanning the entire world will bring hobby armchair generals into the right mind set as they strategies in what has been called "the most realistic WWII grand strategy game out there".
Hearts of Iron Anthology is releasing in Europe on August 31, 2007 and will be shipping to stores in North America on September 3, 2007. The collection will retail for $29.99/€29.99 and is rated 3+ by PEGI, Everyone by ESRB and 12 by USK.
About the Hearts of Iron series
The Hearts of Iron series has won numerous Editor Choice Awards across the globe and has become one of the strongest brands in the Grand Strategy genre. Strategy gamers everywhere have been swept away by the depth and scope of the gameplay depicting WWII and WWIII.
• Command any frontline during World War II as one of more than 175 playable countries.
• Four major campaigns let you play through the full course of the war, plus 15 battle scenarios including D-Day, Operation Barbarossa and The Ardennes Offensive.
• A vast and innovative technology tree that includes more than 350 different technologies to research.
• More than 12,500 historical military and political leaders, each brought to life with authentic portraits and schemes to further their own agendas.
• Several "What if" scenarios taking WWII into WWIII.
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known worldwide for their strategy titles, the company has a particularly strong presence in Europe and the US. The steadily growing publishing portfolio includes in-house developed titles such as critically acclaimed franchises Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron; as well as third party titles that include Rush for Berlin in North America, Galactic Civilizations II in Europe and the worldwide release of Combat Mission: Shock Force.
The latest release from the experienced development team, Europa Universalis III, has won numerous awards worldwide. Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.