Jakarta, Indonesia – October 18, 2013 – Prodigy is announcing the launching of the latest new server “Marco” for the international community today. This new server is part of the servers for the free-to-play browser-based MMORPG Anime Pirates that was launched earlier this year in March. Be the first of your friends and fans alike to sign up now to reminisce and relive the One Piece story! Join more than 1 million pirates from around the world to dominate the oceans in this epic adventure. Published by Prodigy and developed by Babel Time, Anime Pirates brings back to life the adventures of One Piece for fans and gamers to experience by completing quests and episodes, which includes non-stop action through various in-game activities like the recently added new massively multiplayer PVP mode that can accommodate more than 100 Pirates at once. Pirates can recruit crew members from the One Piece story that will assist Pirates in achieving their goals (i.e. Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, Nami, Sanji, etc), and many more!
Pirates-to-be-players are able to acquire, collect and create unique items and pets through various features of the game, which are vital for the race to become the next Pirate King! There are many cute and unique pets that can assist would be candidates of Pirate King in their battles. Unlike conventional pets in a similar setting, they do not assist Pirates directly in battle, but instead adds their unique attributes to the Pirates crews’. There are six classes that Pirates can choose from. Pirates can evolve their character’s attributes, potential, equipments and visit various cities and harbors in the world of Anime Pirates. How does a Pirate become the next Pirate King, you ask? There is a PVP arena and Tournament where contenders for the title can fight against each other and maintain their position and ranking. All this is possible while journeying through the story in this dynamic and fun-filled MMORPG that also allows Pirates to make new friends, and/or join a guild as they attempt to achieve the ultimate goal.
Anime Pirates Online Main Features:
· Battle Formation: A vital strategic feature that Pirates should consider when optimizing for battles against both monsters and Pirates alike. Each formation has a unique effect towards the Pirate crew.
· PVP Arena: Assess your crew’s skills and battle expertise in duels with other pirates that are randomly chosen. Beat the other contenders and maintain your position if you can and receive rewards and of course recognition.
· Tournament: Every day, Pirates can choose to register and participate in this feature to compete against other participants for the Pirate King title!
· Pirates’ Battlefield: Massively multiplayer PVP system that can accommodate as many players (no maximum) that participates. Pirates are divided into two teams that will be led by a randomly selected Pirate as Captain. The battlefield is divided into two rounds and each lasts for 15 minutes.
· Guild Resource War: This is only available to Pirates in a Guild. Guilds have the opportunity to battle against one another twice daily at specified times. The system automatically filters two Guilds every week with the highest points among registrants to compete.
· World Bosses: There are two World Bosses that can be challenged in an open environment. Both Bosses spawn at different times daily and is very challenging to defeat. It is even more challenging to deal the most damage and even more so to land a last hit kill. The Pirate able to deal the last hit is guaranteed a unique reward.
Why wait as more players join the game every day. Sign up now at the official website: anime.prodigy.co.id, to challenge your abilities and battle skills, but also more importantly to have fun! Join the conversation on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/AnimePiratesOnline.
Watch the trailer of the game here www.youtube.com/watch?v=wywXrKNerrw!
Headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia, Prodigy Infinitech is one of Indonesia’s leading game publishers established in 2009. The company has published more than 10 game titles for both local and international communities. Games published include both client and browser-based MMORPG. With regards to the international popularity of Prodigy Infinitech’s international MMORPG titles, the company continuously implements strategic improvements for the company’s infrastructure to accommodate the increasing and growing international player base. For more information visit: www.prodigy.co.id.