JANUARY 15TH, 2014: Jenito Games, USA -
Dear brothers and sisters of the earth, the Bobocalypse is upon us! Super Mega Bob Beta is out with colorfully delicious 16-bit graphics, bodacious enemies, over two-dozen Bobtastic upgrades, and one wickedly devilish boss battle!
DOWNLOAD THE BETA NOW: VISIT DOWNLOAD PAGE
Super Mega Bob is an indie retro 2D shooter influenced by a childhood of gaming classics like Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Adventures of Lolo, Kirby, and Jetpack. The game also sports modern gaming concepts from titles like The Binding of Isaac and Diablo III. Here are some highlights of what you'll see in the Beta:
- Rendered in beautiful 16-bit style artwork, the game features gorgeous lighting and a day/night cycle that keeps the gameplay fresh and colorful.
- 2D shooting the way it should be: loads of baddies in each level which show absolutely no mercy. This is old-school as it should be. . . HARD.
- A balanced upgrade system that keeps gameplay fresh and relaxing while still remaining just as challenging
- 12 game levels, 8 unique enemy types, 30 upgrades, and one awesome boss battle!
- Solid sound effects and music that add that final "mesh" factor to the game
AS INDIE AS IT GETS
My name is Daniel Hall, and I run Jenito Games. I've wanted to develop games since I was nine, and have worked seriously in the indie game market for the last five years of my life. As a one-man indie game studio, I'm involved in every step of making a game like Super Mega Bob. From the planning to the artwork to the coding to the sound, Super Mega Bob is truly a reflection of my dreams, my love for games, and my early childhood exposure to gaming classics.
I am passionate about connecting with gamers, reviewers, YouTubers, and developers alike! Please feel free to ask any questions and connect with me using social media and e-mail. I would be happy to provide further contact information (Skype, for example) on request.
The Super Mega Bob Beta 0.1 Trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohCNaINAY7Q
Images attached with e-mail