NEW YORK– September 28th, 2010– Battlegoat Studios and Paradox Interactive today announced the launch of the first Supreme Ruler: Cold War developer diary. In addition, to celebrate the occasion, they have released a selection of new wallpapers.
In Supreme Ruler: Cold War, players will enter the world of the 1950's and navigate their nation through many of the historical headlines. Prepare to battle economic challenges, unstable governments and worldwide tensions in this grand strategy experience. Get an inside look and grab some new wallpapers below.
To read the developer diary and download the wallpapers, please visit:
“With Supreme Ruler: Cold War as our first historical title, it brings the very exciting new realm of‘what if’ into the gameplay of Supreme Ruler," said Stewart Braybook, Battlegoat CEO. "History tells us about the Cold War, but there are so many turning point events and personalities that the end result was never certain. Supreme Ruler: Cold War will allow players to see if they can change history, improve upon it or succumb to it.”
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy Fails... Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces
- Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
- Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
For more information:
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to creating leading-edge Intelligent Strategy Games for the PC. Founded in 2000, the team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment assuring players an entertaining and immersive game play experience. Supreme Ruler: Cold War is BattleGoat’s 3rd title in this franchise.
Read more at www.battlegoat.com
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow http://twitter.com/PdxInteractive