It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention
to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on
and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
- Top down 2D Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Three game modes: Campaign, Survival and Death Lab.
Control your Squad with the mouse carefully planning where each Survivor goes to and where to look.
The Survivors have a limited view range so it is vital to ensure you are looking where the infected
will most likely come from.
Certain events require you to move around a building while fighting off a horde, you must keep a
close eye on your squad or they will perish one by one.
Various types of Special Infected have abilities such as Blinding Powder or Acid Pool that
encourage you to quickly move your Survivors while making sure they are never alone
In campaign mode you can capture infected buildings that generate resources but must be defended
from horde invasions
Release Date: May 2013
- Website: http://www.survivor-squad.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/EndlessLoopStd
- Facebook: facebook.com/EndlessLoopStudios