Survivor Squad is a Strategy Action game where you control a Squad of up to four survivors and guide them through a highly randomized world looking for supplies to aid you on your journey.
It features a unique control scheme and is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them.
Here's the trailer for the Multiplayer mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIK96iuPG4A
There is a free demo and the game is 50% off ($4.49) this week.
- Website: http://www.survivor-squad.com/
- Screenshots: http://www.survivor-squad.com/media.html#screenshots
- Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx8Vv2tdP-4
- Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoP4IvHxvk
- Development Timeline Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayBz2a9yQng