London (11 January 2011)– Square Enix Limited, the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that TACTICS OGRE™: Let Us Cling Together™, for the PSP® (PlayStation Portable) will be released on 25 February, 2011.
TACTICS OGRE: Let Us Cling Together is a PSP reinvention of the classic Strategy RPG. Key members of the original TACTICS OGRE development team have reformed to deliver the ultimate version of this definitive Strategy RPG experience. Hiroshi Minagawa (Director), Yasumi Matsuno (Game Design&Scenario), Akihiko Yoshida and Tsubasa Masao (Character Design), and Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata (Composers) return to revitalise their masterpiece for a new format.
Reborn from the ground up, with reworked visuals and effects, a re-arranged soundtrack by the original composers, new character growth mechanics and a new Wheel of Fortune system that adds even more replay value to the game. TACTICS OGRE™: Let Us Cling Together™ is shaping up to be another classic.
TACTICS OGRE: Let Us Cling Together, will be released as a special Premium Edition; comprising of a copy of the game, a 44 page hardback artbook:‘The World of TACTICS OGRE’ and an exclusive Mini Soundtrack CD.
For more information about TACTICS OGRE please visit the official website at www.eu.tacticsogregame.com
• From the creators of FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, VAGRANT STORY and FINAL FANTASY XII. The original TACTICS OGRE development team reform to revitalise their iconic title.
• Tactical, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sounds and animation.
• New 3D maps that enhance the concept of height and improved battle engine, offering more compelling and realistic battles than before
• Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism.
• Near-endless customisation and hundreds of abilities to choose from.
• New characters not included in the original game
• New Battle Skill ability, adds to the range of play beyond Magic and Special abilities
• New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of TACTICS OGRE
• New and improved visuals that create a TACTICS OGRE experience with more detail than ever before
• Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions
• Experience thrilling Challenge Battles against friends; create a battle party from your units and send them to challenge a friend’s units by exchanging ghost data
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 97 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 54 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en.
European Public Relations Manager
Square Enix Ltd