Platform: Social network
Developer: Yummi Apps
Release date: TBA
Soon your store might become a treasure hunter’s goal, a castle that one has to attack or the key in defeating the enemy’s army. This autumn, a Lithuanian social and mobile game developer “Yummi Apps” is about to introduce Wizardia – the first social game in the world to integrate real life into online gaming.
“People are in need of magic in their lives and Wizardia will give them an opportunity to get it not only online, but also offline. The game full of missions and treasures will allow its users and their Facebook friends to transform into knights, warriors or wizzards, track each other in real time, meanwhile offline stores where your brand is sold will become magic castles, kingdoms or treasure islands – says Tomas Kacevicius, founder of “Yummi Apps”.
With Facebook being the main platform for the game , smartphones with iOS or Android OS containing GPS or Google Maps will be able to extend Wizardia to your street, city, country or even the whole world – wherever your brand is in place. The points collected in real life missions using smartphones will be transferred to Wizardia online and will increase one’s chances of winning a certain prize or getting real life benefits, e.g. a free cup of coffee in your café or a discount in your bookshop.
But what about the benefits for your brand? According to Mr. Kacevicius, the two main benefits of Wizardia are the possibility for a it to get closer to a potential customer by involving him or her into a unique online-to-offline game and the possibility to get viral because all the moves of a social gamer will be reflected on his or her Facebook wall.
Here is an example of a brand integration into Wizardia: the Moonbucks coffee kingdom on Wizardia is calling treasure hunters to collect as many treasure beans as possible in their cities and the one who has collected most of them in one day will earn more points on Wizardia allowing him or her to get closer to a prize. Also, the one who has collected the most beans in a day will be given a free cup of coffee after showing the result of Wizardia at Moonbucks. All Moonbucks cafes will thus be listed as castles, treasure islands or trees under which the treasure is hidden and they can be unlocked by going there.
“Yummi Apps” is a social and mobile game developer company based in Lithuania. It is part of Kitoks.com, the only Facebook Prefered Developer in the country. During its three year experience, “Yummi Apps” has collected the best experts in the field and developed Facebook applications for such global brands as “L’Oreal”, “Maybelline”, “Garnier”, “McDonald’s”, “Nokia”, “Sony Ericsson”, “Nescafe”, “Opel” and “BMW”. The company seeks to make the best of social gaming experience by applying such programmes as Google Maps, GPS, RFID and many more.
Developer website: http://www.yummi-apps.com
Game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJS_Z0wQyTk
Concept: To introduce a new social game genre by connecting the best practises of city-building games (such as CityVille) and turn-based strategy games (such as Heroes of Might and Magic) in a new multi-player game for social networks. More importantly our game allows players to compete with each-other in real time and in the real world.
The game combines three mechanics, presented in three different gaming areas:
· The first area is the player’s kingdom. Each player can build and upgrade buildings, gather resources and expand his kingdom. Resources can be used for crafting items and hiring units. Players can go on and complete quests to collect experience, gain levels and increase their hero’s attributes.
· The second area is a fierce player versus player combat Arena where players take their armies to fight for rewards and glory in dynamic turn based combat. Each player receives additional bonuses for every win, and with each win he will progress higher in the in-game leader-board. Moreover, the more successful the player is in the game, the more opportunities they will gain to fight in wizard tournaments and achieve higher powers and bonuses.
· Through our unique GPS integration system players will be able to take the battle from the virtual world into the streets. Players will be able to track their enemies in real time and in the real world and by going to an appointed spot (GPS defined) they will be able to gain extra bonuses and real world prizes.
· Build and expand your kingdom by building various structures
· Raise a great and powerful army to defeat your opponents
· Craft magical items and create legendary spells in your magic guild
· Fight against your friends and players from around the world in dynamic turn based combat happening in real time
· Complete quests, solve puzzles, and demonstrate your skill or try your luck in different entertaining challenges
Mobile Game highlights
· Track and defeat your enemies
· Go on magical quests and gain real life rewards
· Compete against each other to be wizard of the week
· Win exclusive prizes every week
About Yummi Apps
Yummi Apps is a new social gaming developer leading the way of integrating real life activities into social gaming.