NEW YORK - Apr. 26, 2012 - Herotainment swings onto iOS devices with its first mobile game, Tango Chase. Tango, the wildly popular orangutan sidekick from the superhero online world of Herotopia, headlines this action arcade title. Players will tilt, swipe and swing through snake-ridden jungles, cursed ancient ruins, fiery factories and more on Tango’s quest to save his sweetheart from an evil supervillain. Tango Chase is fun for all ages with over 70 levels of addictive arcade adventures, available now, free for iOS devices.
Tango Chase features:
- Multi-directional tilt controls
- New iPad Retina Graphics
- Over 70 levels of adventurous gameplay to challenge your skills and quick reflexes
- Dash, dodge, and bounce to evade dangerous obstacles and creatures
- Collect coins and rare gems to unlock super power-ups and upgrades from the shop
- Global Leaderboards and Achievements to earn
- Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter for in-game bonuses
Watch Tango swing into action in the official trailer: http://youtu.be/isIVwCy_Wy0.
To learn more about the world of Tango Chase, visit http://tangochasegame.com/.
About Herotainment, LLC
Herotainment, LLC is a New York based children’s media and entertainment company that develops interactive content for kids that is fun, educational and rewarding. The company’s flagship property is Herotopia.com, a dynamic multi-player online game with engaging characters and story that will be the basis for books, mobile apps, an animated television show, licensed products and more.