From ex-Firemint graphic designer Mark White comes Tasty Tadpoles, a casual stealth/puzzle game that puts you in charge of guiding a series of little tadpoles to safety across 3 puzzling ponds & 75 deliciously challenging levels. Tasty Tadpoles will be available from May 9th, 2013 (U.S. time) as a Universal iOS app.
Debut trailer: http://youtu.be/9mklzK3ll0Q
Description: Tasty Tadpoles is a deliciously addictive trial of survival, available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Dip your finger in to twist, turn and tap your tenacious tadpole through three puzzling ponds of peril!
You'll need fast fingers to flash past the fleet green tadpoles, a keen sense of cunning and craftiness to overcome the territorial yellow tadpoles along with tremendous timing and precision poking to swim under those tedious turtles. If push comes to shove you can always eliminate these eclectic enemies with the zap of an electric eel!
• Delectably elegant controls crafted for touch devices
• Prod frogs, poke turtles, nudge water beetles, hide in bubbles, swing open gateways, zap electric eels, spin into whirlpool portals + a feast of other features
• 3 puzzling ponds - garden, murky and amazon
• 75 deliciously challenging levels + a mind-chewingly challenging 'puzzle mode'
• 4 scrumptious characters to unlock & 14 yummy challenges to tackle
Availability and price: Tasty Tadpoles will be available as a Universal app for 99c on May 9th, 2013.
iTunes link: Upon release, the game will be available for download from: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tasty-tadpoles/id479840373?ls=1&mt=8
A little about me: I’ve been working as a digital designer for 6 years beginning in advertising before escaping to the games world at Firemint, where I soaked in as much as I could. After EA took over I moved on to Millipede Creative and have been working on Tasty Tadpoles in my spare time for the past 2 years.