NAMCO BANDAI Games today released further details about the forthcoming free downloadable update designed to improve the online game experience for players of TEKKENTM6 on Xbox 360™ and PlayStation®3. The update is scheduled for release on 26th November.
The update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter.
Online gameplay enhancements in the update include the following:
• Improved input response: improvement of the game's responsiveness to button / command inputs;
• Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location;
• Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console;
• Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately;
• Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent's signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.
The team at NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc is committed to delivering the best possible experience with TEKKEN 6 and would like to thank the thousands of fans all over the world for their invaluable feedback. Let the sixth King of Iron Fist Tournament continue.
TEKKEN™6&© 1994-2009 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc