For Immediate Release
Lake Forest, CA, Dec. 21, 2009 --
TekNmotion, manufacturer of advanced gaming gear, today announced two new gaming headsets for PC and video gaming enthusiasts.
The PulseWave 2 PC Gaming Headset
The PulseWave 2 continues the popular legacy of its predecessor the PulseWave, and sports many improvements including upgraded audio quality, a more attractive and comfortable design, a re-designed microphone, and improved durability, all at an affordable price PC gamers will appreciate.
The PulseWave 2 supports both 7.1 channel virtual surround sound using a USB 2.0 connector and 2.1 channel stereo using a standard 3.5mm audio plug. Now PC gamers can customize their audio experience by choosing which type of connection works best with the flick of a switch. Regardless of your sound card or PC, PulseWave 2 delivers both superior audio performance and compatibility.
The PulseWave 2 has a detachable noise-canceling microphone and alsosports immersive Sonic Force Feedback vibration, allowing you to not only hear the sound, but feel it too! The PulseWave 2 also delivers a pulsating and dazzling light show tied to the game action or music, maximizing your audio experience. Both the vibration and lighting effects can be adjusted using the Dynamic Master Control unit.
PulseWave 2 features include:
• USB 2.0 connector for 7.1 virtual surround sound
• 3.5mm stereo audio jack connector
• Speaker diameter of 50mm
• Dynamic Master Control w/ shirt clip
• Sonic Force Feedback vibration effects
• Blue, green and red pulsating Lights
• 9.5 feet (2.8m) connector cables
• Detachable noise-canceling microphone
• Padded leather headband and ear cups
• Adjustable fit
• External battery pack w/ Velcro strip
• C-Media 108 USB 7.1 audio drivers
• Windows XP, Vista and Win 7
• Works with iPod®, other MP3 Players
The X-Wave Console/PC Gaming Headset
The X-Wave Gaming Headset introduces the next full-feature gaming audio experience for both console and PC gamers. X-Wave features four speakers per earpiece and volume controls built into the cable. Through the included Sound Control Unit, X-Wave can connect to the game console's optical output, (PS2®, PS3®, Xbox® or Xbox® 360), a PC, DVD player or other HiFi device, and immediately deliver high-quality sound to listeners. The Sound Control Unit outputs Dolby®Digital and Dolby®ProLogic® signals, and supports a second X-Wave headset.
With the newly developed microphone, the chat functions of the PS3® and the Xbox® 360 are also supported. The ergonomic construction of the headset includes soft over-ear design and a comfortable plush headband that provides hours of non-stop enjoyment.
X-Wave Gaming Headset features include:
• 5.1 channel headset
• 8 speakers (4 in each earpiece)
• Digital, in-line volume control
• High-end amplifier
• Independent, illuminated volume adjustment for each channel and master volume
• Detachable microphone with Quick-On connection
• Supports Dolby® Digital 2.0, Dolby® Digital 5.1 and Dolby® Pro Logic®
• Supports the chat function of PS3®, Xbox® and Xbox® 360
• Dynamic Range Control
• PC / MAC / other sources: Analog input via cable adapter
• PC / MAC: Optical input with USB or analog microphone input
• Xbox® / Xbox® 360: Optical input with 2.5mm microphone connection
• PS2® / PS3®: Optical input with USB microphone connection
• DVD / other sources: Optical input
The PulseWave 2 PC Gaming Headset retails for $59.99 and a military-style camouflage model is available for $69.99. The X-Wave Console/ PC Gaming Headset retails for $149.99. Both models will be available for purchase at Amazon.com, NewEgg.com, Fry's Electronics, GoGamer.com and other fine retailers. Authorized distributors include: FillPoint, Petra and Compuexpert. For more information on either the PulseWave 2 or X-Wave Gaming Headsets please visit www.teknmotion.com.
Founded in 2006, TekNmotion specializes in designing and manufacturing advanced video gaming gear. TekNmotion strives to bring useful and innovative products to consumers and resellers at an affordable price. TekNmotion works with its retail partners and distributors to meet the ever increasing demand of a technology fueled marketplace.
TekNmotion is located in Lake Forest, Calif. For more information, visit them at: www.teknmotion.com.
For additional information or to schedule a CES preview (2010 CES location: South Hall, Upper Level #36048MP), please contact:
Michael Meyers Public Relations