MONTPELLIER, FRANCE - MARCH 22, 2013 - Swing Swing Submarine, creators of Blocks That Matter, announced their next puzzle game Tetrobot and Co. in October 2012. It's now time to reveal more information and share the very first concept arts of Tetrobot and Co..
Tetrobot is the most popular and robust driller robot on earth, but perfection does not exist.
That’s why its microscopic brother Psychobot has been created.
The player assists Maya, creator of Psychobot, in her daily job to repair damaged Tetrobots from all over the world.
Her objective is to guide Psychobot inside Tetrobot’s gears and circuits: by absorbing blocks of matter and throwing them around, this little guy can fix everything.
Concept arts of two game environments and character design comes with this press release.
- Each chapter is a new robot to fix, each level a new puzzle to solve
- Discover dozens of block interactions with simple controls
- Collect hidden memory blocks in each level to learn more about the story of Tetrobot, Maya and her mentors
- Game Title: Tetrobot and Co.
- Developer name: Swing Swing Submarine
- Release Date: 2013
- Platforms: Windows/Mac/Linux, iOS/Android (touch devices)
- Price: Between 5$ and 10$ (Windows/Mac/Linux), TBA (touch devices)
- Game category: Puzzle
ABOUT SWING SWING SUBMARINE
Formed in August 2010, Swing Swing Submarine is an independant game development company created by two young and stupid French guys: Guillaume Martin, programmer; and William David, game designer. Today, they work with three other devs friends: Benoit Fouletier, programmer; Géraud Soulié, artist; and Yann Van Der Cruyssen, composer and sound designer.
- Website : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com
- Discover and play our previous game :
- Blocks That Matter : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/blocks-that-matter/