Tetrobot and Co. is the sequel of Blocks That Matter, the very first game that Swing Swing Submarine released in 2011.
Two trailers come with this announcement:
- a "narrative" trailer: http://youtu.be/c-gmNmiquzE
- - - -
Tetrobot and Co. is a pure puzzle game created for gamers who like to give their minds a workout.
Guide the microscopic Psychobot through Tetrobot's damaged cogs and circuits: by swallowing blocks of matter and spitting them out, you can repair anything.
Learn how pipes, lasers, fans and other electronic devices work, learn how to alter the chemical properties of slime, and collect all the memory blocks that you find on the way.
Tetrobot and Co. is sold 11.99$ / 9.99€ / 8.99£ on Steam and on Swing Swing Submarine's website.
The game has a 10% discount price on its launch week, plus Steam buyers will receive a free copy of Blocks That Matter.
The original soundtrack of Tetrobot and Co., composed by Morusque is also available through Steam and Bandcamp.
Tetrobot and Co. on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/235980
Original Soundtrack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/258470
Tetrobot and Co. on our website: http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/tetrobot-and-co/
Original Sountrack on Bandcamp: http://morusque.bandcamp.com/album/tetrobot-and-co
- - - -
- Over 50 levels to play and even more secrets to unlock.
- Original music composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus)
- Find out what became of Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after "Blocks That Matter."
- Steam Achievements: An even greater challenge for avid gamers.
- Steam Cloud: Start a game at home, finish it at work (if you're careful).
- Steam Workshop: Create your own puzzles and share them in one click (available soon).
- - - -
Formed in August 2010, Swing Swing Submarine is an independant game development company created by two young and stupid french guys: Guillaume Martin, programmer, and William David, game designer. Today, they are teaming up with three other developers and friends: Benoit Fouletier, experienced programmer, Géraud Soulié, talented illustrator, and Yann Van Der Cruyssen, amazing composer and sound designer.
- - - -
- Website : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com
- Download the game on Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/235980
- Discover and play our other games :
- Blocks That Matter : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/blocks-that-matter/
- Seasons after Fall (still in dev) : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/seasons/
- Greek & Wicked : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/greek-and-wicked/