Chasing criminals in the 18th century must have been exciting, especially when they were not of terrestrial origin. The Adventure Company has released a demo of their murder mystery game“Dead Reefs”. The demo throws you right into action: chase suspects through the forest, free yourself from deadly traps and outsmart your enemies.
Please head over to our Press FTP site where you can download the demo:
About Dead Reefs
Dead Reefs is a stunningly beautiful mystery adventure which takes place on an island off of England’s coast, set in the tumultuous 18th century. In the course of a murder investigation, Dead Reefs will take gamers through a world of intrigue and suspense!
The island of Dead Reefs was infamous for the wicked pirate inhabitants that would lure passing ships onto the reefs, slaughtering their crews and looting their cargo as the ships would sink. One stormy evening, while on a fateful mission to a neighboring island, an ancient order of monks decided to set anchor on Dead Reefs to take refuge– only to fall victim to the vile pirates led by the corrupt island ruler, Baron Wyndham. After murdering the ship’s captain and searching his body, the Baron would discover an ancient relic more evil than they could ever imagine!
• Atmospheric sound, music, and visuals set in the 18th century will immerse gamers into this compelling story
• Over 40 minutes of high-quality cut-scenes
• Characters have real-life personalities and unique mannerisms
• More than 16 characters with which to interact
• Numerous intriguing locations to explore and investigate
• A dark and mysterious tale with engrossing puzzles and graphics
Developer: Streko-Graphics Inc.
ESRB Rating: T (Teen)
If you host or post please let me know!
Public Relations Coordinator
DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
416.638.5000 Ext. 266