Montreal, 27th May 2013
Alina Digital is offering free copies of THE COLD WAR ERA game to any webstore, webresource or blog for any activity to be involved. For example, you can make special offers or deals on your products and TCWE can be a free bonus to anyone who purchase it. Or you can organize some kind of competition and TCWE can be a prize. Please, contact email@example.com with your offers and ideas.
Alina Digital is offering also a free copy of The Cold War Era to journalists who publish a review of the game. A temporary version to play for reviewing purposes will be sent upon request.
Members of the media interested in reviewing The Cold War Era can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a preview version and experience the completed game for the first time.
About The Cold War Era
TCWE is a one-hour real-time strategy game based on the epic conflict between the Americans and the Soviets spanning 1950 to 2000. Players can defeat their opponent with military might, stealthy spies and advances in Space Race technology.
TCWE is played either PVP or against a carefully-crafted AI. Games journalists will have the option to play either mode in the preview version.
• Play within a realistic atmosphere that recreates the true Cold War.
• Match up against a live opponent or a crafty AI.
• Lead the world as either the Americans or the Soviets to rewrite Cold War History.
• Install military units to prop up local Allied governments or transform rebels into revolutionaries in Opposing countries.
• Establish spy networks to support government propaganda campaigns or shake loose the Opposition's stronghold.
• Launch rockets, satellites and astronauts into space to shock and amaze the world and win its Alliance.
• Devise your own strategies and tactics, forcing your opponent to play by your rules.
• Initiate pro-government parades or incite riots to plunge countries into chaos.
For more information about The Cold War Era, please visit the game's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thecoldwarera , Alina Digital's Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/AlinaDigitalDev , or the official website at www.thecoldwarera.com
TCWE on Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133933502
TCWE Gameplay Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m4WXMr-4KAQ
About Alina Digital
Alina Digital ( www.alinadigital.com) is an independent Canadian game development company. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Alina Digital was founded in 2012 by owner and lead developer Max Sprin.