Barcelona, Spain. (March 11, 2013) – Autoloot Games Ltd., a new video game company formed by former employees of Ubisoft, Gameloft and Funcom, will launch a Kickstarter campaign on the 20th of March in order to fund its upcoming 3D-isometric, turn-based, story-driven CRPG.
The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death is the first of a three-episode saga. The game has been in development for 11 months, and Autoloot is asking for $60,000 to complete the latest 6 months of development.
“We are very excited to launch the Kickstarter campaign and show The Dark Triad to the gaming community. We received more than 5, 000 “Yes” votes on Steam in just 2 weeks without any gameplay video, and this clearly shows that roleplayers value the old-school flavor, the deep, complex story and the original turn-based combat that we are bringing to the table,” says Autoloot co-founder Abel Bascunana.
“During the Kickstarter campaign the 20th March, we’ll deliver plenty of new info about the combat, story, exploration, and much more. We’ve worked hard to reach this moment and we are convinced that what we’ll show won’t disappoint CRPG fans out there,” adds Miguel A.L. Morillo, the other co-founder.
Kickstarter campaign video: http://youtu.be/MmIyR-STfHE
Greenlight site: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127626930 ;
Official site: http://www.the-dark-triad.com
Release Date: Setember 2013
Platforms: PC, Xbox360 (TBA)
• A complex history with unexpected twists and many secrets to uncover.
• Brutal and bloody turn-based combats.
• A brand-new combat system that lets you you define the degree of action and strategy and the speed of battles.
• The option to choose from 5 different playable classes.
• A brand new skill and specialty system that offers customized character builds.
• Hundreds of quests and side quests with intriguing dialogues.
• A vast map that you can enjoy for hours.
• An incredible host of enemies for you to slash and crush.
• Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the battle.
• Fully-detailed characters and environments in 3D.
• Items system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts.
• More than 5000 achievements.
• The option to play extra-difficulty levels and challenge yourself against beastly elite bosses and enemies.
Autoloot Games Ltd.
A new Spanish video game company made up of industry professionals from Ubisoft, Gameloft, Funcom, and others that is dedicated exclusively to making high-quality games that cater to hardcore RPG players.
Abel Bascunana, Co-Founder
Autoloot Games Ltd.
+34 657 324 808