The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death now live on Kickstarter
Autoloot Games Ltd. launches its Kickstarter campaing to fund its 3D-isometric, turn-based, story-driven CRPG
Barcelona, Spain. (March 20, 2013) – Autoloot Games Ltd., a new video game company formed by former employees of Ubisoft, Gameloft and Funcom, launches a Kickstarter campaign in order to fund its upcoming 3D-isometric, turn-based, story-driven RPG.
The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death has been in development for 11 months, and Autoloot is asking $100K to complete the latest 10 months of development.
The following excerpts can be read on their Kickstarter page:
“We’ve surpassed a risky stage of development where we didn’t have any tools to create game content. Now, we already have our own proprietary tools and can focus our efforts on implementing and tuning up the combat systems, dialogues, environments, stats and skills, character advancement and equipment, etc. We are also implementing dynamic and shadow lightning. “
“ We ask you, dear backer, for the minimum amount necessary to sustain ourselves over the next 10 months as we complete the development of the game. Some of us of have been working for many years in the mainstream games industry, and, as gamers first and foremost, we don't like what we see and the direction the games industry is taking. It completely prevents developers from using any spark of creativity and numbs the passion that has always been the driving force that made us, in the first place, wish to become professional game makers. We don't like copycat social games aimed to steal money from the players, where gameplay is at a distant second or even third place, and we don't like the abusive practices of some big companies towards their employees . This (and many other reasons) is what made us decide to join efforts and go indie.”
“We want you, our supporters and fans, to be our most critical, but at the same time loyal, investors. We are community guys and we consider each opinion important. We will listen and try to answer all of the questions you might have, and we also would like to share our views with you. We believe this synergy is very healthy, allows us to have a broader view of the development process itself, and helps us challenge ourselves to deliver the best possible games for you to enjoy.”
“If we can make it with your help, take for granted that you'll have an steady income of good CRPGs to enjoy during the time to come. Let us tell you that we'll be losing a lot of sleep over achieving this goal. This is both a personal and collective promise from Autoloot Games.”
- Kickstarter link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1604283933/the-dark-triad-dragons-death
- Greenlight site: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127626930
- Official site: http://www.the-dark-triad.com
- Youtube video: http://youtu.be/Ilz5BlUkjUg
Release Date: December 2013
Platforms: PC, Xbox360 (TBA)
- A complex history with unexpected twists and many secrets to uncover.
- Brutal and bloody turn-based combats.
- A brand-new combat system that lets you you define the degree of action and strategy and the speed of battles.
- The option to choose from 5 different playable classes.
- A brand new skill and specialty system that offers customized character builds.
- Hundreds of quests and side quests with intriguing dialogues.
- A vast map that you can enjoy for hours.
- An incredible host of enemies for you to slash and crush.
- Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the battle.
- Fully-detailed characters and environments in 3D.
- Items system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts.
- Epic Achievements.
- The option to play extra-difficulty levels and challenge yourself against beastly elite bosses and enemies.
Autoloot Games Ltd.
A new Spanish video game company made up of industry professionals from Ubisoft, Gameloft, Funcom, and others that is dedicated exclusively to making high-quality games that cater to hardcore CRPG players
Abel Bascunana, Co-Founder
Autoloot Games Ltd.
+34 657 324 808