With up to four players creating separately wacky challenges to test the imagination, intelligence and memory power of participants, Bakushow offers unlimited hours of gameplay due to its open ended style and creative vision of the end users. Bakushow delivers an unmatched interface for the Nintendo DS that gives players of all ages a chance to socialise on a level playing field. The exclusivity deal with GAME highlights the promising nature of Bakushow, with review scores reflecting the same interest.
Official Nintendo Magazine gave Bakushow 80% and said“Bakushow is everything Pictochat should have been. We could have kept playing all day and completely ignored our work responsibilities really says it all about how addictive such a simple concept can be.”
N*Revolution also gave Bakushow 80%, stating“you’ll be amazed how much fun you manage to have, and once everyone gets the gist, we can guarantee it’ll become a firm favourite.”
Games™ added that“with the right people involved, this can turn a dull bus ride or airport lounge into an extremely good fun and, crucially, a very personal gaming session.”
• With just one game card, between two and four people can play at a time. Each will need their own Nintendo DS!
• Bakushow does not use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Your friends need to be within wireless range to play with you
• Save your favourite answers for eternity
• Great for play whilst travelling, on holiday or any place where friends get together
• No single player mode is included so Billy No Mates need not apply!
Bakushow is available today exclusively at GAME stores in the UK and at all good retailers in PAL territories. For further information, screenshots and press samples please contact:
Tyrone Walcott or Yen Hau (Rising Star Games)
France– Atari France
Germany– Eidos Germany GmbH
Spain– Virgin Play
Italy– Atari Italy
- ENDS -
About Rising Star Games