In the strategy game Gods vs Humans on the Nintendo WiiWare TM service, humans have decided to build a tower to take your place. As a God this is properly unacceptable for you. Therefore, your job is to use your divine powers to stop them. Be careful not to hurt them though, Gods needs humans to believe in them!
If you want to know a little bit more about the gameplay, you can watch the brand new videos of gameplay footage of Gods vs Humans!
A Godly content packed into the game!
Here’s a glimpse of the content of Gods vs Humans:
· Over 60 levels for the solo campaign (that takes you through all of the game’s mythologies).
· 16 playable gods, each with specific powers (Jupiter, Amaterasu, Odin, Osiris, Thor, Susanoo, Neptune, Râ…they’re all here!)
· 4 different mythologies to discover.
· 4 hysterical Bosses to defeat during the campaign mode where it’s not about attacking the tower anymore but aiming directly at the Humans’ King!
· 16 additional challenges for the experienced players (which are additional levels with specific instructions: destroy 9 stories in less than 5 minutes, destroy the foundations of the tower without using defensive powers etc...)
· 2-player special mode in split screen.
November 8th 2010 in North America
A few weeks after its European release, Gods vs Humans will be downloadable November 8th on WiiWare in North America. We hope you’ll give it a try!
ABOUT THE GAME
Number of players: 1-2
Developer: Artefacts Studio
Release date: October 1st 2010 (Europe) November 8th 2010 (North America)
Press contact: Olivier Vermeille