Zatun, an Independent video game developer from India has developed a 2D action adventure arcade game“The Legend of Vraz” for Windows.
The Legend of Vraz features a fun filled exciting gameplay of 6-9 hours amidst fantasy worlds created with stunning hand painted 2D art and inhabited by mesmerizing characters.
Vraz the Prince is in love with Princess Avi and to marry her has to complete the 5 tasks set by Avi’s father while battling with the evil lovelorn Vizier and his shrewd accomplices in exotic worlds filled with dangerous obstacles.
The player controls“Vraz” as he jumps runs, ropewalks and fires arrows. Vraz can either jump on enemies or use the arrows to neutralize them and has to collect keys to open locked doors and use levers to operate platforms or start/stop objects.
The gameplay is forgiving and game has no blood or violence. There is no concept of lives in the game and Vraz does not die; if his health is low he faints and restarts at the previous check point or starting point. For Health, the player can use mangoes, milk cans or go near the cow which recharges the health when the player is near it.
• A fun, fascinating and a forgiving game play.
• Game is easy to learn but hard to master.
• Exquisite hand painted 2D Art in Indian Miniature Painting style.
• Cute&adorable characters having their own personality&AI.
• 14 different enemies and 15 stages with 4 distinct locations.
• An incredible soundtrack immersing the player in the game.
• 5 different upgradable arrows and the ability to control the prince both with mouse and keyboard or mouse only or keyboard only depending upon the user preferences.
The legend of Vraz will be releasing soon and will be available for download on Windows. Further information and screenshots can be found on the official webpage: http://www.zatungames.com
Founded in 2006 by Abhinav Chokhavatia, Zatun is an Independent videogame development and a games outsourcing company dedicated to developing fun, unique and engaging games while providing video game art services to game developers and publishers worldwide. For more information about Zatun, visit http://www.zatun.com
NOTE TO EDITORS: A full version of the "legend of Vraz" is available upon request to all editors considering a review. Contact Abhinav Chokhavatia at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Also a media pack is available online here.