COPENHAGEN, Denmark - October 5, 2011
The Marbians launches today on the European PlayStation Network. The physics-based puzzle adventure game from Nordisk Film, which has already seen successful launches on iOS, Android, and Mac platforms, now brings its unique brand of retro, off-the-wall, marble-flinging fun to PlayStation users as a PlayStation Mini title. A US PSN launch is also planned for this fall.
The Marbians have crash landed in 1940-era Roswell, New Mexico and now need the help of PlayStation users to return safely to their home planet. Bounce them off walls, collect moon rocks to get more points and find a way past challenging puzzles featuring bumpers and oil slicks to find the Marbians’ way back to their UFOs! The Marbians is now available as a PlayStation Mini today in the European PlayStation Store for $3.99.
The Marbians features:
• Simple but addictive gameplay that will keep players coming back to solve the next puzzle.
• Take a trip back to the 1940's with retro rock 'n roll tunes and aesthetics!
• Overcome challenges that get more and more difficult – from having multiple Marbians in one level, to dealing with oil slicks, bumpers, and many other tricks and traps.
• Play The Marbians from the comfort of your couch on the PS3 or take it on the go on your PSP!
Download The Marbians on the PlayStation Store in Europe today and in the US later this fall to start helping the Marbians get home!
Check out the new trailer now at http://youtu.be/k32oiu2mgCk.
For more information please visit www.themarbians.com.
Join the conversation and learn more about The Marbians:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/themarbians
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/themarbians
Download the press kit now for the latest assets: http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/NordiskFilm/TheMarbians_PSN_presskit.zip.
About Nordisk Film Games Publishing
NORDISK FILM is part of the Egmont Group and is the leading Nordic developer, producer and distributor of creative content within movies, games and music. Nordisk Film holds the Nordic distribution rights to Sony PlayStation and owns movie theatres in Denmark and Norway. The company also supplies production and post-production facilities to a number of Nordic film companies. In 2010, Nordisk Film generated total revenue of EUR 383 million. The company employs a staff of 1,100 in the Nordic region. Nordisk Film Games Publishing is a new business area within Nordisk Film Interactive focused on publishing interactive games on digital platforms in the international market place.