Kajaani, Finland - Critical Force Entertainment's hit game Critical
Missions: SWAT has passed yet another stunning milestone of 10 million mobile downloads from Android and iOS platforms. To celebrate the occasion, the game is on sale for $0.99 USD for limited time. The sale lasts for three days, from the 11th to the 13th of March, 2013.
Critical Missions: SWAT is a cross-platform First-Person shooter online multiplayer game where players are able to compete against each other on web and mobile platforms. Critical Missions: SWAT, previously known as Critical Strike Portable on Android platform and CS Portable on web, has received a wide popularity and has now passed 10 million downloads from Android and iOS platforms. The game has currently over 300,000 players daily on web and mobile.
Critical Missions: SWAT key features:
- Cross-platform First-Person Shooter MMO game between mobile and web players
- Multiplayer Mode: Local network and Servers Globally (USA, Europe, Asia and Japan)
- Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Bots
- Familiar FPS Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (DTM), Zombie Mode, Zombie Match, Survival, Death Match, Juggernaut, and Capture the Flag (CTF)
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- 62.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Critical Missions: SWAT 2.642 is on sale for only
$0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available for Android devices at Google Play Store.
Critical Missions: SWAT: http://critical-missions.com/ Purchase and Download (iOS):
Purchase and Download (Google Play):
YouTube Video (Trailer): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjY7ZzN9w8U
Critical Force Entertainment is a Finnish game development company founded in 2012. Copyright © 2012-2013 Critical Force Entertainment.
All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.