Westward, Ho! We're headin' for Oregon! The great American pioneering adventure game you used to play on the Apple II is back in a refreshing side-scrolling voyage entirely remade for the Multi-Touch display on iPhone or iPod touch!
From Independence, MI to the Willamette Valley in Oregon, you’ll have to rely on your decision-making and problem-solving skills as you choose your wagon party and supplies, read maps, plan your route and guide your party through the unknown frontier. Survive the dangers of the long journey, from raging rivers and bear attacks to sickness and starvation in this renowned historical adventure.
• All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game, plus additional features to take the Oregon Trail experience even further than before.
• 8 skill-based mini-games, some using the Accelerometer: hunting, fishing, wagon repairing, river crossing, rafting, telegraphing, gold panning, and berry picking.
• Random events such as disease, bandits and hitchhikers faced by the real pioneers increases the challenge.
• Side missions add more depth to your journey, and affect your westward trek.
• Completely updated with colorful and animated graphics.
• Prepare for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
© 2008 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
© 2008 HMH Consumer Company Limited, and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved. The Learning Company and The Oregon Trail are registered trademarks and Adventures Along the Oregon Trail is a trademark of HMH Consumer Company Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All companies, names, and data used in sample screens, and output are fictitious and any resemblance to any person, trademark, company name, or landmark of any kind is purely coincidental.