To coincide with the theatrical release from the legendary Pixar studios, THQ Wireless release Ratatouille, the mobile game. In the game, users play the part of Linguini, a simple prep cook, who, with Remy’s help must cook their way to culinary excellence and become the head chef. By preparing gourmet dishes from a variety of different cooking stations, they must please hungry and impatient patrons before they leave angrily.
• Cook your way to culinary excellence in Gusteau’s famous restaurant. With Remy under your hat to guide you, you begin as a simple Prep Cook and master your skills to eventually become the Head Chef.
• Prepare gourmet items on the menu from a variety of different cooking stations - but do it before your hungry patrons get too impatient and leave in an angry huff.
• Get started with“Cook School”– where Remy can help you fine tune your cooking skills.
•“Kitchen Rush” tests your skills; try to stay on top of the meal service while more chefs, food critics, impatient customers and a Head Chef bear down on you.
• Upgrade utensils and cook tops, special spices and secret tips from Remy in the bonus rounds.
• Animated cut scenes bring the movie storyline from the big screen to the mobile screen.
For more information visit www.thqwireless.com
Ratatouille is available now! Text RATSGAME to 88188 (cost£4.50)
For more information please contact Matt White– firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 749 8425