Monday 24th of May, 2010 Mallorca, Spain: The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 and 2 first patch is expected to be released on Wednesday 26th of May 2010 on Steam platform.
Games Lead programmer, Cristobal Castillo says;“We are happy to make available to the players the first patch for the PC version of The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 and 2. We have always wanted the final players to be an active part in the evolution of our game. We have listened to our gamers and as promised next week a patch will be released with the goal of satisfying some the major demands of our customers. Our objective is to continue working very hard to make our games as good as possible”.
The patch will be publicly made available through Steam, D2D, GamersGate and Impulse*.
- <*>On Steam - 26/05/2010 / on Direct2Drive, GamersGate and Impulse available shortly after.*>
The update will feature the following list of fixes and improvements:
• Skip able Cut Scenes&Movies
o Voting system has been implemented for Cut Scenes
o Movies are individually skip able
• Performance boost
• Squad AI Improvements
• Use / action and order keys problems reported to occur in some configurations
• Possibility to change character at reload checkpoint screen when dead
• Resolved some issue reported to occur with Gamepads / Microsoft Xbox controllers and Grenade Launcher use.
• Fixed menu option shadow quality
• Implemented higher bloom quality
• Fixed Mouse sensitivity
• Added Force Feedback for Microsoft Xbox gamepad
• Exposed extra key bindings
• Fixed Death Match colored names
• Fixed Weapon Shells position
• Fixed some issue reported with pickups
• Fixed Server configuration issues in server travel
• Quick-Order-System: improved orders issuing when incapacitated
• Fixed Sound crashes when configured over 48kHz
• Added support for Sound configuration 7.1 and quadraphonic
o Offensive ability will launch automatically when hold threshold is reached. This makes it faster to be used.
o Defensive will be deactivated with any release despite the duration of holding the button.
• Dedicated servers for versus matches (Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture The Flag and Frontier).
• Minor bug fixes
About Tragnarion Studios:
Tragnarion Studios is a one of the biggest game developer company based in Spain focused on bringing highly original and creative titles to home consoles, mobile, and digital download arenas. The company since the beginning has been renowned for its industry-leading creativity and its drive and ability to execute original ideas.
For more information, assets and review samples, please contact Jean-Philip Rodriguez via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The leading online platform for PC games and digital entertainment, Steam delivers new releases and online services to over 25 million PC users around the world. For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com.
About Direct 2 Drive:
D2D allows consumers to conveniently purchase and download the latest premium PC games directly from the Web to their desktops. More than one million games have been downloaded since the site's launch. For more information, please visit www.direct2drive.com.
GamersGate is a leading digital distribution platform, providing ready gaming experiences for gamers worldwide– anytime, anywhere. Viewed as a strong contender in the digital download arena, GamersGate continues to redefine the download industry. Future strategies include the launch of several additional services, and the further aggressive expansion of its product portfolio, from a wide range of internationally recognized publishers. For more information, please visit www.gamersgate.com.
Stardock released a third-generation digital distribution platform called Impulse. Impulse is a state of the art digital distribution platform that allows users to quickly and easily find their favorite game or software and download it automatically to their PC. With years of development in the making, Impulse is the only digital distribution platform developed by gamers, for gamers. For more information, please visit www.impulsedriven.com.