November 25th, 2009 - Blast Off - ESRB rating E for EVERYONE - is an interstellar arcade game featuring gravity fields, lost astronauts and bizarre planetary systems. Use your rocket ship to rescue astronauts and carry them through the warpgate to safety. But be careful! The ever-present force of gravity can help you on your journey, but can also bring you crashing down.
Each planet and celestial body has a gravity effect which must be accounted for. This gravity must be used to the player’s advantage in combination with rocket boost power and directional control. Various hazards must be avoided, and if the ship crashes into an object the mission fails.
• 45 missions across four difficulty settings
• Planets and Asteroids will have gravity and attract the ship, allowing players to float around the level
• Black Holes will attract the ship with even more ferocity
• White Holes have a reverse gravity field, pushing the ship away
• Awarded Silver, Gold or Brick medals based on mission success
Good luck, and Blast Off!
Halfbrick is a professional game development studio based in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 2001, it has developed popular titles for the Game Boy Advance, PSP, PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS, with expansion into Xbox Live Arcade, WiiWare and PlayStation Network development. For further information, please visit www.halfbrick.com and follow on Twitter, Youtube and Facebook!
Press Contact/Review Codes/General Inquiries
Phone: +61 7 3356 0429