CHICAGO – Sept. 20, 2011 – The most customizable mouse to ever hit the competitive gaming industry, the SteelSeries Sensei, is now available online for consumers directly from the SteelSeries’ Web Shop. With an MSRP of $89.99 / €89.99, and a list of original features that have been perfected alongside some of the world’s most recognized competitive gamers, the Sensei is setting a new standard in mouse customization and capabilities; some of these features include:
· A 32 bit ARM processor, that powers sophisticated calculations to be done directly on the mouse – without the need for software drivers and without having to rely on the user’s computer.
· Complete customization, from the buttons, macros and multiple profiles to the colors, and technology settings.
· Illumination with 16.8 million colors choices to be programmed in 3 different zones on the mouse.
· Sensitivity settings that can be changed in increments of one from 1 to 5,700 CPI, and an “overclocked” Double CPI feature that allows the user to go all the way up to 11,400 DCPI.
· A 10.8 megapixel image correlation laser sensor at up to 12,000 frames per second and the ability to handle tracking movements of up to 150 inches per second.
· An ambidextrous design with a metal, non-slip grip coating and is connected with a double braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
· Simple plug and play; for the PC Gamers* who want advanced customization options, the Sensei is supported by SteelSeries Engine technology – save multiple profiles, create long and advanced macros with layers, keystrokes and precise timing. The Sensei Mouse is compatible with both Mac and PC ; *SteelSeries Engine for Mac will be coming in 2012; for PC it is available now.