- This traditional tale and all its values have been updated into a motivating and fun application for the youngest members of the family.
- This app has been monitored and certified by the Faculty of Education Sciences at the University of Lleida
This story allows children to interact with the three characters and their surroundings, discovering a world full of stimuli and fun.
In this well-known story, the three little pigs grow up, leave their family home and build their own houses.
One of them goes off and builds a straw house. Another decides to build a wooden house, and the third little pig, the hard worker, thinks that it is better to build a brick house.
But be careful! The big bad wolf is lurking...will the houses be strong enough to resist his attacks?
The three little pigs on iPad is available in English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian, German and Portuguese. Designed for children aged 2 to 6. A multitude of scenes await, with beautiful graphics designed especially for children to explore, discover, create and have fun.
• Free download
• Translated into Spanish, Catalan, French, English, Portuguese and German.
• Easy to use
• High quality graphics designed for iPads
• Interactive book
• Teaches the value of effort and hard work
• Encourages creativity and fine psychomotor skills
• Background music and sounds that allow for total immersion in the story
• Option to enable/disable sounds