Date: 17th April 2008
For Immediate Release
For further information, pack shots, samples or assets, please contact Scott Phillips– firstname.lastname@example.org
Title Airbus Collection– Long Haul
Label Just Flight
Developer: Commercial Level Simulation
Genre Flight Simulation
UK Release Out Now by download and box
UK Barcode 5035063005827
German barcode 5035063005841
Just Flight is pleased to announce that the boxed and download versions of Airbus Collection– Long Haul are now available. You can 'buy by wire' as a download product exclusively from Just Flight's website and if you'd prefer the fully boxed version this is now available too. With four aircraft variants, eight different flight models and 150 liveries for just£29.99 /€44.95 / $59.99 this package is fantastic value and a must-have package for every airliner enthusiast who is in it for the long haul!
Airbus Collection - Long Haul has been developed by the award-winning team at Commercial Level Simulations. It features the A330-200 and -300 together with their illustrious stable-mates, the wide-body A340-200 and -300, in a high quality F-Lite collection for Flight Simulator X and 2004.
• Eight distinct flight models– two for the A340 and six for the A330 covering different variants and engine configurations.
• 150 detailed liveries spread over the different aircraft– fantastic value for money!
• F-Lite branding guarantees high quality and detail– animations range from thrust reversers and control surface droop to air stairs and pushback truck.
• Cockpit features include custom Airbus gauges, easy-to-use Airbus style MCDU/Autopilot, realistic EICAM displays, limited function FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the MSFS database, EFIS displays, realistic PFD with limited Airbus Laws Logic and Alpha Protection; overhead panel comes complete with switches for air-con packs, fuel pumps, engine fire and more.
• Comprehensive, detailed manual includes flight tutorial and all the information virtual pilots will need to begin long haul flying.
"The models are, as always, beautiful; we love the detail very much… A trip with these aircraft is a joy." Flusipilot.de
"A solid A330 and A340 package." Flugsimulation.com
The F-Lite range is designed to provide aircraft that are not only extremely high in detail and visually impressive but also less demanding to fly than complex procedural simulators.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft Flight Simulator X or 2004– Windows Vista or XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 2.5GHz (equivalent or higher) processor (3.0GHz for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disc space 2.0Gb
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over twelve years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.
Commercial Level Simulations is a recently-founded development team that design flight simulator expansion software. Based in The Netherlands, CLS has quickly established itself in the market and is recognised as a leading developer in this field. The key to their success has been to develop a wide range of popular aircraft that are well designed and fun to fly for beginner and expert alike. The crew at CLS have the benefit of many years experience in flight sim development and a number of their products have won awards.